· Teams will play in PRELIMINARY ROUND groups of SIX teams each (where possible) with each team playing each other once in a one-day game (NOT LIMITED OVERS)
· The top two teams in each zone will qualify for the SEMI FINAL. The SEMI FINAL will be played over one day/one innings with a second day reserved for an outright result.
· The top TWO teams will qualify for the FINALS. The FINAL in will be played over TWO INNINGS with THREE DAYS designated for each game.
· There will be NO ALL-ISLAND Playoff.
· Please pay attention to the conditions of play provided.
Excelsior High, Wolmer’s Boys, Campion College, St. Jago High, Ardenne High, Jamaica College
St. George’s College, Kingston College, Calabar High, St Andrew Technical, Jonathan Grant High
Friday, March 11
St. George’s College vs. St. Andrew Technical
Kingston College vs. Jonathan Grant High
Excelsior High vs. St. Jago High
Wolmer’s Boys vs. Ardenne High
Campion College vs. Jamaica College
Tuesday, March 15
Campion College vs. Excelsior High
Wolmer’s Boys vs. St. Jago High
Ardenne High vs. Jamaica College
Jonathan Grant High vs. Calabar High
St. Andrew Tech. vs. Kingston College
Sat. March 19
St. Andrew Tech. vs. Jonathan Grant High
Calabar High vs. St. George’s College
Wolmer’s Boys vs. Excelsior High
Ardenne High vs. Campion College
Jamaica College vs. St. Jago High
Thurs. March 24
Excelsior High vs. Jamaica College
Campion College vs. Wolmer’s Boys
St. Jago High vs. Ardenne High
St. George’s College vs. Jonathan Grant
Kingston College vs. Calabar High
Tuesday, March 29
St. George’s College vs. Kingston College
Calabar High vs. St. Andrew Technical
Excelsior High vs. Ardenne High
Jamaica College vs. Wolmer’s Boys
St. Jago High vs. Campion College
501(C)(3) ORGANIZATION REGISTERED WITH IRS & NYS
Copyright © 2022 CALABAR ALUMUNI ASSOCIATION - All Rights Reserved.